VLC Media Player 2.2.2:
VLC Media Player 2.2.2: VLC is an open supply product developed by Video LAN Project authorized underneath antelope GPL v2. The VLC Media Player source code is additionally out there for transfer from transfer.com. This logo or a changed version might be used or changed by anyone to discuss with the VideoLAN project or any product developed by the VideoLAN team, but will not indicate endorsement by the project.With a new audio core, hardware decoding and cryptography, port to mobile platforms, preparation for Ultra-HD video and a special care to support more formats, 2.1 is a major upgrade for VLC.
VLC Video Player: VLC Media Player is an open supply multi-platform media player. The package is freeware. It is able to play around any style of video format and audio files also. Playlists can be established. It can additionally be wont to play streaming media too. The CyberLink Media Player also enclosed various audio codecs that permits it to rewrite audio from media while not any problems.
VLC Media Player Free: There are many plug-ins that will be employed in computer code like net browsers to assist media playback on-line. The app is available for Windows, Mac and UNIX operating system too. VLC Media Player Portable is the widespread VLC media player prepacked as a transportable app, so you will take your audio and video files along side everything you wish to play them on the go.
VLC New Features:
- Requires Windows.
- Can support playlists.
- Includes audio codecs.
- Plays streaming content.
- And many more features.
- Resamplers for higher quality audio.
- Versions available for Mac and Linux.
- Well known open source media player.
- Audio outputs for iOS, Android and OS/2.
- Can play virtually any audio or video content.
- Dynamic range compressor and karaoke filters.
- Simplification of the audio core for faster processing.
- Debating, grain, denoising and anti-flickering filters.
- Important changes in Real Video and Real Format support.
- Video outputs for Windows 8 and 7, Android, iOS and OS/2.
- Multi-threaded decoding for H.264, MPEG-4/Xvid and WebM.
- Rewritten support for images, including jpeg, png, xcf, bmp etc.
- Support for 10bits codecs, WMV image and some other codecs.
- Deinterlacing filter, including an Inverse Telecine algorithm.
- Rewritten video output core and modules, allowing blending in GPU.
- CrystalHD cards and Android OpenMAX support for hardware decoding.
- Shader support in the OpenGL output, for conversion, including 10bits.
What’s New 2.2.2?
- Fix potential buffer overflow in schroendinger decoder (CVE-2014-9629).
- Fix compilation with older libavcodec versions.
- Fix teletext framing code in DVB PES packets.
- And Many More (View at official Website).
- Fix potential NULL dereference in dmo.
- Fix lpcm channel ordering.
- Fix some VP9 decoding.
- Fix flac crashes.
VLC Video Player Latest Version (29.1 MB)